Thursday, December 11, 2014

Tomorrow is Graduation

I graduate tomorrow!

That gif is about how I feel right now. It has taken me four long years of hard work to get where I am today and I'm pumped. Not only am I graduating but I am going to the Seminary of my dreams, Asbury Theological Seminary, I'm in the process of entering into the Chaplain Candidate program for the Navy, and my wife is happy because I got the place that she wanted to live in while we are there. This is a great time in my life, and I give all the credit to God. He is the one that has gotten me this far, He has put people i my life to get me where I am today and bring me closer to Him. I've learned enough over the past four years to realize that I don't know much at all, which is extremely humbling. But I am still excited to graduate, I have been looking forward to this during the entirety of the semester. I just wanted to share that I'm graduating, I'm stoked.

P.S. There is going to be a better blog later today so keep looking.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to Asbury in KY or in Orlando? I considered Asbury in KY but I ended up deciding on UCF and I'm still praying I made the right choice lol (I'm pretty sure I did though). Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are on the KY campus. Got here on Friday and got my internet set up today so I can blog again because we're finally finished packing/unpacking!

      Delete